Monday, April 02, 2007


And here is me at 21 weeks - only 19 to go!!! Woohoo! I'm feeling more kicks now which I think is super fun. I'm also feeling more uncomfortable at night as I try to sleep. And whoever said that you don't pee as much in the 2nd trimester was a big fat liar!!!! I pee at least 3 times a night. Grrr.
Brian is in France now. Just got there today. Seems to be fine so far, they had a bit of free time this afternoon and he went shopping and sent his parents a post card. They don't know what they are doing tomorrow yet other than breakfast is from 6-7:30. Hopefully the day will be good for them.
That's all I really have to say for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That belly is a little bit of heaven... you look beautiful. I wish I could rub your belly!!
Love ya
Auntie Heather