Sunday, August 19, 2007






This little guy is changing every day! He is starting to look more and more like a Driscoll, it's awesome to see it happening.
He lost his umbilical cord today with a little help from my mom. I have to say it's nice to have that thing gone, it was starting to smell !
He is a very good sleeper as well, we actually have to wake him up for feedings the past few days. I wish I could say that breasfeeding was going well, but it's not. I think he just wants to be a bottle kid. That's ok, as long as it works and he's growing and gaining weight. He's also quite the little farter! I wish I could say that he got that from dads side of the family, but it really is my side that he got it from. It's pretty funny though and he's had us laughing quite a few times!

No comments: