Well haven't I just been about the worst blogger ever?! Here are my reasons for not blogging since March:
1. I was on tour with the RCA Band to Myrtle Beach for 10 days in March
2. Went on tour with the Air Command Band to Flin Flon, The Pas, Saskatoon and Souris in April.
3. Went on tour with the Air Command Band to Thunder Bay in May, and right after that we went on our House Hunting Trip to Edmonton.
4. Moved from Winnipeg to Edmonton in June.
5. Almost as soon as we moved, we had to go to Calgary to play in the Stampede parade and Spruce Meadows. We also went to Medicine Hat on that trip for a Change of Command parade.
6. In July after we got back home from the Stampede, we had a week before we took off again, this time to The Netherlands for 10 days. We got back from there, had 2 days at home and then went to Shilo for a Change of Command parade. Finished that, came home, went to Calgary to pick up Keiran from Brians parents house. Started summer leave right after that and 5 days later went to Lethbridge for Mike and Karens wedding reception.
We are now finally home and hope to stay home for a few months!!! We've been so busy that I don't have much else to report other than we haven't been home, Keiran is a cute kid and we are just starting to get used to our new house. More news to come as it happens! Pictures too!