Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, I'm really bad at updating. Sorry!!!
Ok so - I did my fitness test 10 days ago and guess what? I flipping PASSED!!!! Now I don't have to worry about doing it for another year. Maybe two or three years if I manage to get pregnant and actually stay pregnant and have a baby!!!! That would be awesome.
And so since I passed the test, I now have to go on a seven week leadership course. I'm leaving on tuesday. Not so fun. I won't get to play my clarinet for seven weeks. I don't think I've ever gone that long without playing before! Totally gonna suck, but it's something that I have to do so I might as well do it now and get it over with.
If anyone feels like writing me, I would love to have some snail mail. I'm just not going to post my address here though so just email me and I'll send you my address: clarinetchick@hotmail.com
Anyways, we're having a girls night tonight so I have to go get ready for that. Should be fun - manicures, pedicures, face masks, pj's and lounging in a hottub drinking champagne and eating chocolate. Does life get much better?!

2 comments:

a said...

yes you are bad at updating! have fun at your girls night and at your course. what is all involved? will you still be able to blog?
i remember a certain girls night. it was after peggy forced me onto you guys in your practice room...and anyways out of pure pitty i'm sure, i got invited to stephanies? place with everyone and we hung out and stuff. i was too scared to get a facial or anything...do you remember?

Inoj said...

hey when are you going to update this thing!? :-)