Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a good Halloween here, with over 100 trick or treaters! I took Keiran out for a bit to a few friends places and everybody ooooohed and awwwwed over his cute elephant costume. So, pictures! The first one above this was our pumpkin. My first attempt at carving something other than a happy face. I mangled the kitty up pretty good but at least you can still tell it's a cat!
Next is Keiran and his stuffed elephant. Mike and Karen gave him the elephant for Christmas last year and so we thought we'd put them together for comparison. So cute!

Our little elephant playing with tupperware at the MFRC Halloween party earlier in the day.

When I first put the costume on him he just sat there. Kinda like "are you insane woman! You want me to wear THIS?!"

Him in his PJ's on Halloween morning. These were given to him by Grandma and Grandpa Driscoll when he was born! He looks sooo cute in them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not even going to show you my pumpkin
It was supposed to be a happy one
Oh well
I'm so glad you have so much talent
Grandpa D