Sunday, June 27, 2010

Picture time!

Time to add some pictures of the cutest kids in town!!!!
Oh, and I joined Twitter.  Why?  Because I can.  So follow me!

Here's big brother leaning in for a kiss to baby brother.  He is really starting to be interested in Evan!  Likes to try feeding him, giving him his soother, asking lots of questions and just generally wanting to know where he is.  I love it!

The one above is little brother showing me his "stop taking pictures of me Mommy" face.  Oh, and his ninja hands too.

Sleeping baby with a cute hat.  Look at those chubby cheeks!!!

Ok he looks a little weird here!  Trying to get him to play on the play mat.  I know he's not old enough yet!!!  Sometimes he doesn't seem to mind it though.


Ok here's an awesome picture!!!  I took Evan to BC at the beginning of June because my Grandma died and we went out for her Memorial.  On my way home, I ran into my BEST FRIGGEN FRIEND at the Victoria airport!  She had just been in BC for a flute conference and somehow we managed to be on the same flight to Edmonton!  She left me in Edmonton and carried on home to Winnipeg, but it was still the best flight ever!!!  We were both so excited!  So here she is cuddling Evan!

No comments: