Wednesday, June 28, 2006

due date woes

Today was supposed to be my due date. I was pretty much dreading the day. I was on duty at work and so had to stay about 2 and a half hours longer than everyone else, plus Brian left for Colorado today and so he's not even around. I do have one friend who remembered the day though and I am so grateful to have her around. She's gonna hang out with me tonight.
I'm a little sad but there really is so much else going on that I don't have time to dwell on it. And I'm not the type of person to do that anyways. Instead, I'll go shopping and then maybe go see the neighbors baby and all that fun stuff. Just get out for a bit.
Calgary stampede coming up. I spent a lot of time today preparing the music for it. We are going to be playing some seriously cheezy crap on that trip! I'll be embarrassed if anyone I know comes while we're playing! Most of the stuff is pretty good but there are some really awful pieces in our repertoire.
Anyways, I just needed to write something down. Meh.

1 comment:

Miss Lady said...

Hey Megan - I am so sorry about your time lately. I had no idea. I found your blog on Amanda's and was pleased to see you about. I just wanted to say hi - and I am here in cyberspace.