Sunday, June 18, 2006

So sore

Seriously, who knew that playing softball would make a person sooooo sore? We played at work on friday and had a great time. Saturday morning rolls around and I can't fucking move, it was incredible. So much for going for a jog that day. Stupid fitness test anyways. Went for a small jog today but was still incredibly sore. Guess I'll go again tomorrow. Do any of you want to come out here and do my fitness test for me? I'd love you forever! It's not really that hard, other than the part where I am not a good runner. I'm stressing about that, I'm just not built to run and I suck at it on top of that. Oh, and I wasn't working out at all while I was pregnant and then too depressed to really do anything after losing the baby so I'm waaaay behind now. ugh.
Meh, it'll work itself out.
Just finished a crazy busy few weeks at work. Now things are starting to slow down and that's a good thing. I like to have weekends to myself.
So, we're going to be in Calgary for the stampede this year. It'll be my first stampede ever! How fun will that be.
I'm being spotlighted on our work webpage, check it out: http://www.airforce.forces.gc.ca/acband/spotlight_driscoll_e.asp
Fun times. It's hard to write a biography when you have to include all the military crap and keep it to a short number of words. meh.
Time to go play poker!!! Woohoo!

1 comment:

a said...

2-4-6-8 who do we appreciate?
megan!
megan!
goooooo megan!!!