Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is our gingerbread house for this year. I didn't do a great job but it took me about a week to get the whole thing together and finally decorated! We just didn't have time. Of course, I could have waited until this weekend to do it (now that we are finally finished with all 9 Christmas concerts), but that would have been smart. Oh well.

So the first pic, side view. Notice the cyclops snowman, he's a real winner!


Side view from the other direction. Notice the fallen down chimney and the fallen over gingerbread man. Lovely!



Finally a front view. At least it's original somewhat!!! I'm going to enjoy eating the trees over the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic House
Amazing talent
I suppose someone will eat it one day
Boo Hoo

Grandpa D

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I love it Megan!! I really want to make one now :)