Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The view from Keirans world

We got Keiran a camera for his birthday this year.  Not a kids camera, but a real, shockproof, waterproof camera!  We kinda got tired of him always wanting to use our camera every time we took a picture.  This way, when he gets bored of it, we'll have a decent second camera to use!  Can I say camera again?  Camera!!
Ok.  So, most of his pictures have his fingers in them, he took a few of my butt and some majorly unflattering pics of both Brian and I.  I won't post those.  I'll try and find a few cute ones to post.

We get a lot of these ones.  He's a big fan of doing this.  Ew, I just noticed the boogers in his nose.  Gross.  Oh well, I'm not taking it down!!!

Daddy while on Vancouver Island this summer.  He's not going to be happy when he sees I put this up.

So to make things even, I'll put up a picture he took of me.  I need to do more of this.  Sleep that is. 

I don't know how he managed to get this shot of Evan but it sure is cute!

I'd like to add more pictures but it is now bedtime so I'll have to try and come back in a few days.  Sleep is calling my name.

No comments: