Wednesday, October 12, 2011

As I type this, I am loading over 500 pictures from my camera onto the computer. I will do a photo update tonight hopefully!
Lots happening with us these days. We had a busy summer where the boys got to stay with Gramma and Grampa G while Mommy and Daddy had to work in Ottawa and Quebec City. We then came home, only to turn around a week later and head to Revelstoke for a gig. Now we are done travelling for the time being and looking forward to spending time at home.
Mommy and Keiran went to Winnipeg for a few days at Thanksgiving to visit friends and meet Baby Kira. Daddy and Evan went to Grandma and Grandpa D's house at the same time. It was a nice visit for everyone but I think we are all looking forward to not travelling again for a little while!
Looks like the pictures are loaded. Off to get them on here!

No comments: