Friday, March 09, 2007


So, this was my baby at 13 weeks. I had a fetal assessment on monday and got some pictures but haven't loaded them on to the computer so I can't show them off.
Baby is looking great!!! Growth is right on time, nothing to worry about, I go back on April 12th when baby is a bit bigger to check for all four chambers of the heart and to make sure things are going well again. We found out that we are having a little BOY!!!!! How cool is that? I'm totally not surprised at all. Very excited though.
On this lovely friday night I am staying home and cleaning and hanging out by myself. Brian is out at Aikido but should be home soon.
I have amazing friends! I have already been given maternity clothes by 3 people, it's awesome. I'm not quite fitting into the really big stuff but I'm definitely out of my normal clothes, which is kind of exciting. I do feel fat though. Big surprise. This kid is pushing all my insides out so even though I look like I'm showing, I know that it's not really much of baby yet, just everything inside getting squashed.
Ok, this little break is over and it's time for me to get some more work done.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Post a picture of your belly......I want to see how big you are! I am soooooo excited for you guys!
love ya!